Window Weld and Motor Mounts

John A. Heer jheer at walterhav.com
Tue Mar 9 19:24:55 CST 2004

Mark and others:

Bill the Arcstarter and several others pioneered this DIY reinforced motor mounts idea.  I copied them and posted info on my website at http://heer.home.mindspring.com/  Just go to the SE-R page and follow the Motor Mounts Extravaganza link.  We used 94 shore urethane, which firms things up nicely.  Where did 3M Window Weld begin for this application?  I assume they are similar.  Anyway, it's a must for anyone who loves bang-for-the-buck mods.

P.S.  I have a set of homemade reinforced motor mounts for sale - entire set for $75.

John Heer
93 SE-R not stock
98 SE stock
91 SE-R not stock (R.I.P.)