Window Weld and Motor Mounts

Peter Serwe peter at easytree.net
Tue Mar 9 20:07:41 CST 2004

Very interesting, I just did the full ES set on
both the '92 and the '94.  Had just the torque
mounts before, and couldn't pass up a deal
for $40 shipped on the full ES set.  Both cars
now rattle and shake like nobody's business.

But then, I kind of like the added NVH, I must
be a masochist or something.

Plus, I think I'm going to go on a rattle witch
hunt now.  There's a couple of loose trim items
and I don't think either of the two cars ever had
that B-pillar TSB done on them.

;)

--
Peter Serwe <peter at easytree.net>