EGR Cleaning

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Sun, 7 Sep 2003 23:08:09 -0500

8 gauge... really? I tried using 10 gauge last year and it wouldn't fit.
I've been trying to shove solid core 12 and 14 gauge wire through there.
Most recently, this weekend.

I tried air pressure... went up to 200 psi, nothing doing. I've even tried
putting the wire on a drill and slowing rpming and pushing the wire down...
no luck.

I'm going to do some more research in the archives and forums. Find out
exactly what I can and need to remove concerning this system, cleanly. Then
have at it. I've tried to be a good responsible citizen, but the damn thing
will not clear out of the tube and I'm tired of messing with it.

I'll post pics and a write up when it's done.

Later,
Mark