electrcal gremlin solved

Pat Epley turbodog17@sbcglobal.net
Sun, 7 Sep 2003 21:31:06 -0500

Thanks Paul!  Turned out is was a stereo wire (unused right channel) that
caused the tail lamp fuse to pop.  Never thought to look there.
While the dash was out I replaced the illumination bulbs - but of course,
 I put it all in and the clock bulb burned out. Thanks for all the help, everyone.

Pat
92 turbo

Paul Lopez <p_l_opez20@hotmail.com> wrote:
The same thing would happen to me when I first installed my Pioneer head
unit. It turned out to be the illumination wire making contact w/ ground and
poppping the fuse. Hope this helps or at least points you in the right
direction.

Paul Lopez