Tires Again

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Sun, 17 Aug 2003 09:41:13 -0500

Hmmm, I remember looking at those a couple of months ago. They were on my
research list for upgrades. Problem is, the only reviews I could find on
them were sponsored by Nitto.

The closest to an independent review I saw was actually on a Mazda board.
They didn't actually review the tire, they just wanted to get their hands on
some to review... Nitto "told" them that they were super sticky and whatnot.

It's been a couple months, so maybe you can find some independent reviews or
people who have actually tested them hard.

I do like they way they look, very aggressive. Maybe you can be the first
and then let the rest of us know how they truly perform and wear;)

Bon Chance,
Mark