AD22VF calipers

Ray Sta.Juana raystajuana@hotmail.com
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 14:08:38 -0500

>Has anyone had a successful recent experience finding rebuilt AD22VF
>calipers
with the "all important torque member"?  I've tried a few sources and come
up
with either "no way, never," or discomfortingly vague answers.

I suspect that I could get the mounting brackets from a salvage yard (or
even
a dealer) but would appreciate any other tips that anyone could offer.

>Bill Conner
1993 Classic with toasted brakes from a recent lapping day

I just recently did this and got mine from NAPA and the manufacturer was
ARI. You have to get the loaded calipers and even then I made sure to have
the manager call the warehouse and have them pull it off the shelf and ask
to look for the caliper mounting bracket. Sometimes they don't know what
torque member means. Part No's are :
10-9047
10-9046
Oh and in case you decide to do so, which I did, here's the part no for the
Altima MC :
390139
Good luck.

Ray S