koni inserts

Raymond A. Kawski sr20de@epix.net
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 09:22:22 -0500

Kieran wrote:

> >Scott Higashi was telling Ray and I that at least the rears (even the
> >supposedly higher spring rate Eibachs) can be taken off without a spring
> >compressor.  He was pretty sure about the fronts too.  I'm with you
> >though... if I have one, I might as well use it!

The eibachs are absolutely no problem to take off in the rear
w/o a spring compressor they are shorter and under less
compression.

Stockers I have yet to do but Scott says you can just stand
on the spring and point the srut away from anything.  It will
shot out about 10 feet.  Don't try this at home kiddies.

Kieran we'll try it when we put your suspension on.  :)

RK
--
Ray Kawski
1998 Sentra SE Turbo, 1991 NX 2000, 348K mile 1991 Sentra SE-R