blower resistor

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 10:28:35 -0500

Jason Garrett Young wrote:

>1.  I don't like to bend over unless I have to.  I went to a Catholic
>school.

Sounds like a personal issue.  I'm sure there are shrinks in VA. ;-)

>2.  The instructions on se-r.net were somewhat vague and I just wanted to
>make sure.

Actually, they are not at all vague.  It's that straight forward.

>3.  I could easily figure it out if I was in the car, but since I drove
>the q45 to the shop today and I am sitting at the computer, I thought I
>would just converse a little and see if anyone would tell me.  I will thus
>assume by the vagueness of the responses that it is quite easy to get to
>and not up in a secret spot or requires me to take the glove box out.

No magic words.

No secret handshake.

No blood initiation (if you get bloody doing this, I can't help you).

So what else would you like to talk about?

>4.  Thanks for the tid-bit though.   :-)

My pleasure.

Sometimes things are just as straight forward as they appear.

George Roffe
Houston, TX
91 SE-R (well modded)
91 G20 turbo (well modded)
84 944 SCCA ITS race car under construction
<http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/>