blower resistor

Jason Garrett Young jasongyoung@jacomanufacturing.com
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 10:11:04 -0500

1.  I don't like to bend over unless I have to.  I went to a Catholic
school.
2.  The instructions on se-r.net were somewhat vague and I just wanted to
make sure.
3.  I could easily figure it out if I was in the car, but since I drove the
q45 to the shop today and I am sitting at the computer, I thought I would
just converse a little and see if anyone would tell me.  I will thus assume
by the vagueness of the responses that it is quite easy to get to and not up
in a secret spot or requires me to take the glove box out.
4.  Thanks for the tid-bit though.   :-)