Nissan Brochure for 94.5 Models

Steve juketech@swbell.net
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 18:44:33 -0500

I have this and it lists all models including SE-R. Funny though, All are LE's
besides the E and SE-R. The XE and SE look the same, But are not labled as so.
I wish I had a scanner because some of the descriptions for the cars are
completely different than the descriptions for the 94 models. I Have these
only because I have a 91 and a 94 SE-R. It is very easy to see that Nissan did
not know how to market the 91 when reading about it in the sales brouchure,
Far more was given to its options than performance. Kinda neat to have these
though.

Steve
91 SE-R
94 SE-R