B14turbo hatred

Luis Molina lgmolina@ucdavis.edu
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 19:51:19 -0600

On Sunday, March 24, 2002, at 05:11 PM,  "Jay Stewart" <jay@nx2k.com>
wrote:
  A buncha  crap.

Jay,

  I've sorta known and read about you since back in 96 when you had your
1.6. I thought you were cool back then, but my opinion in you has since
been eroded.

First of all you have no  right to make so many assumptions. Ron's car
did not spin a bearing due to negligence or bad driving. You don't even
know half the story! All he is trying to do is get his point across that
SR20DEV blatantly ripped him off. His car and everything that happened
to it before those thieves conveniently towed it to their shop has
nothing to do with this.

You also stated that Jay H. drove the piss out of the car. Do you know
how many times Jay H. took it out on a road course?  Exactly so please
don't go making assumptions on something you have no idea about. And for
that matter, how many times have you driven on a road course? Now you're
gonna ask me what this has to do with anything. And if you're asking me
that, then you really have no reason to be making so many baseless
assumptions.

He just wants to make sure that this doesn't happen to anyone else. And
it hasn't happened because a lot of peoples trust in SR20Dev is shaken.
So of course Shannon got his car back on time. I don't care what people
say, but I and about 5 other people here in California have seen first
hand what happened to Ron's car.  And there are a hell of a lot of
people that have "noticed things" but are too scared to speak up about
it.

Ron isn't made of money, he does know a lot more about cars. But for
someone who has never even met him, you sure like to assume a lot. The
only reason he let them work on his car, was because they came highly
regarded from some prominent people. If he had known about their true
shadiness would he have taken his car there? Of course freaking not!  He
got ripped off, and it's my mission in life to make sure that no se-r
owners I know  will ever use their services, until they do something to
make this up. And there are at least 20 people here in Cali that are
willing to back him and I up on this. They are not on this mailing list.
But if you want, I'll give you their e-mail addresses and you can ask
them yourself.

Luis Molina
93 Classic 254,800 miles
13.3@101.7