B14turbo hatred

Storm88000@aol.com Storm88000@aol.com
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 20:17:49 -0600

< If you're ever in NorCal or SoCal, let me know - I'd like the opportunity to
 buy you lunch or a drink. We can laugh about this in a jovial manner. I'm
 done ranting, its over. I felt the need to let everyone know, since only a
 few were privy. The car will be returned to stock and for available for
 purchase.>

Well in defense of Jay Hassinger, he knows what he's doing and I've found him
to be an honest person over the years.  So I don't think he would willingly
sell his car if he knew it was on it's last leg.

Jordan
'98 SE, almost stock and slower than yours!