SoCal Dyno Day!!!

Thomas Fox subculture@speedracer.com
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 14:21:57 -0600

[demime could not interpret encoding binary - treating as plain text]
SoCal DYNO DAY!!!
Date: Saturday, March 30, 2002

Time: 8:00am-6:00pm
Hosted By:
SoCal-SERCA
and SoCal-240SX

If you have never dynoed your car NOW
is the chance to do it cheaper than you
could on your own! Even those with stock cars
should do this to get a baseline power figure.

We will be doing this at: R & D DYNO
Service (The same Dyno service used by Sport Compact Car)
115 East Gardena Boulevard, Carson, CA 90745

Cost for standard 2 pulls (one strap down):
$40.00. Additional pulls: $10.00
SERCA members $25.00

In order to avoid shifting people around,
 by making up a list now, it will be
FIRST come FIRST
served and then we'll start the list there.
Get there at 8AM if you want to be done sooner
 & have stuff to do in the afternoon, but
I guarantee the list will fill up, and quickly!

If you would like further information or
 directions for this event please
contact,Thomas Fox Subculture@myvzw.com
or (310) 892-0553.
Or,Carlos Gutierrez at southwest@serca.org

Please, DO NOT contact the shop. Also,
bring some money for grub with as we will
 be having lunch at a restaurant two blocks away,
 and the shop will close down for this.
See you all there!

Thomas Fox
'93 NX2000
http://napsz.tripod.com/subcultures1993nx2000/

Speed Racer's Official Virtual Pit Stop.
http://www.speedracerdsl.com/speedracer/

Express yourself with a super cool email address from BigMailBox.com.
Hundreds of choices. It's free!
http://www.bigmailbox.com