Kudos to Motivational Eng.

Reignhard Stajuana raystajuana@hotmail.com
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 14:31:16 -0600

Hey Lms, just wanted to inform you guys about the great service I got from
Motivational Engineering. I dunno how many remember my post about my front
shocks making a rattling popping noise. Well it seems the shaft of the shock
had a little (very little) lateral play in it's housing so he replaced them
for me for a reasonable amount. He even let me pick them up myself to save
the shipping charges. He gave me ones that have a new housing that has a
?cam? bolt on the upper hole of the strut allowing camber adjustment
according to how you turn the bolt in relation to the hole. If I didn't have
GC camber plates, they would have been a tire saver for me. As it is, maybe
u guys can ask him about making it for our cars regular shocks or modding
stock shocks to gain some negative camber. Just wanted to give credit to
small companies that help make a good car even better.

Ray S
98 Sentra SE