header install gone bad

Ben Davis bendavis@sr20deforum.com
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 18:58:12 -0600

To get the stud out, drill a partial hole in the stud so you can get the
extractor/easy out in. The kind of extractor/easy out I found to work the
best is the kind that's one piece that has spiraling threads. Stick the
extractor/easy out in the partial hole you made, give it a few good taps in
there with a hammer, then use a wrench to slowly turn it out. Once I
understood the procedure to use the extractor/easy out then it was cake.
Email me if you have more questions.

Ben Davis
93 NX2000
98 Sentra SE for sale $8,500 please buy me need a good home
91 Celica ST 406k original clutch
93 Metro project car now with 205/50-15s