"No Nascrap" petition.

Jon Pennington cowboydren@yahoo.com
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 17:19:46 -0600

On Sun, 2002-02-24 at 09:19, George Roffe wrote:

> NASCRAP is generally filling up the prime time schedule.  So, while
> they may show a lot of the stuff that folks loved that made
> Speedvision successful, they have relegated it to times that are quite
> inconvenient.

I guess the problem is that Speedvision wasn't *that* successful from a
financial standpoint, or they wouldn't have sold it, would they?  As for
programming, I'm smart enough to set a VCR, and if I had money, I'd get
a TiVo (which actually records stuff for you somewhat intelligently).

Y'all may not know this, but I don't mind a little NASCAR, so the fact
that some is in the programming doesn't bother me.  Yes, they're going
too far, but it's not awful.  If it weren't for Fox and NASCAR
programming, though, I kind of don't think that speedvision would be
around at all for much longer...

--
-=|JP|=-           Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

 '01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.xanga.com/cowboydren/    |  <//><
 '95 SL2 Auto   |       cowboydren @ yahoo . com        |