Anybody Ever Dealt with Superior Racing Development in Tempe, AZ? LONG

flyryd flyryd@cox.net
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 17:45:00 -0600

Being that I have lived here for around 14 years now(Phoenix,az.)...I can
tell you that I have never heard anything good about them..mostly
problematic issues as yours. I would make them get you a new set of cams,
and have another shop do it...there are a few that would have no problems
doing it correctly.I would cut ties with them...
Brad B. Phx  AZ
'96 200sx SE-R(w/ this 'n' that)
'01 Altima GXE LE