LED Brake Light

Edgar O Sagastume edgaro at intelnet.net.gt
Mon May 23 22:58:22 CDT 2005

Hi LM's

It's so long since my last post on the national list, I just realized I have
been subscribed for almost 10 years, it's so nice seeing that there are some
of the old faces around!

I recently got a 95 200sx and Im doing some of the routine maintence on it.
My spoiler led light doesn't work anymore. I did a search on the forums but
it seems this isn't a common failure. Im wondering if anyone has had some
luck opening this light assembly as Im sure it is easy fixable. My local
dealers doesn't carry it because my car is a strange bug in my country

tnx,
Edgar