Theoretical airflow question

Mark Holden mark@vectorworld.com
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 11:14:29 -0600

>So it got me wondering, what would happen if you took say
>two 5 inch high rpm ball bearing 12 volt computer fans or
>something like that, glued the front of one to the back
>of the other so they kind of worked cooperatively,
>and then somehow fixed them over the filter in the airbox?

Why do I have the feeling I'm falling for a troll?

Anyhow, it would work great, if you could find a combination
of fans that would flow around 500cfm, preferably more as that would just be enough to fill the cylinders at redline.

But I hear if you get a top-of-the-line gas leaf blower
from Home Depot you can easily outperform an F-MAX Stage 3
setup.

/me rolls eyes.

-Mark Holden
'93 Classic, stuff.

Sent via VectorWorld.Com Webmail Interface