30 YEARS

George Roffe groffe at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 20:35:23 UTC 2021

Keep it of course!  I wish I still had mine.  Four winters in upstate NY
just took a toll that made it not worth keeping/restoring.  I'm not
interested in buying another, but I damned sure wish I still had mine.

I bought mine in March or April of 1991.  I think it was April.  Man, I
remember the test drive, the negotiations, and picking it up.  On the test
drive I knew I was going to get the car.  I was over the top excited.  Miss
that car.  It's the last brand new car that I've had that was in my name
(wife owned the other 3).

Geo