30 YEARS

Brent Meints brent.meints at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 20:20:06 UTC 2021

I love to see this. My first SE-R was ruined by thieves while deployed, but
I still have my friend's NX that he got back in 2000. I just can't ever get
rid of it! Loved this platform/chassis since I got my first SE-R back in
high school. Joined this list in 1996 or so.

Brent

On Wed, Mar 24, 2021 at 3:49 PM Jaret Rapp via se-r <se-r at se-r-list.org>
wrote:

> I purchased my 1991 SE-R in March of 1991.  It was manufactured in 12/90.
>  That means I have owned it for 30 years.
>
> That also means this email list has to be about that old as well.  Can you
> imagine an email list still alive 30 years later?  About a car?
>
> It needs a little work at the moment.  Some days I think about getting rid
> of it.  Other days I say no way.
>
> Jaret

Regards,

Brent Meints