reman rack quality?

David Pertuz d.pertuz at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 17:45:16 UTC 2020

I did have a nice conversation with Greg Vogel since I will need a few
parts, and pinged him on it. Super helpful as always. He basically relies
on the judgment of the shop he uses locally. This shop is one I have a good
feel about so far, but I'm not sure they have strong feelings about one
supplier or the other. Ideally I'd just find a local rack-rebuilding place
(easier to do in Chicago than in many places) and have the shop send it out
to them. I found a good-looking place in Saginaw, but not sure I want to
wait N weeks for turnaround.

David