rear sunroof drains?

David Pertuz d.pertuz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 19:44:09 UTC 2020

Oh, OK.

My car has been street parked for the last two years because I have had
more cars than garage spaces (once I sell my Saab this spring or summer
I'll be able to move the SE-R indoors again, most likely) so it's a bit
hard on the car. Last year, when I was washing it one day, I noticed for
the first time rust on the LHS rocker panel, towards the rear. Yesterday I
noticed it was spreading, and I wondered if it was coming from the inside
out and if so perhaps why. My car had managed to spend 21 years in the
midwest with very little rust, and what it had was caused by water leaks.

David