18 years ago

Ray Kawski rkawski at e-rak.com
Thu Sep 12 10:57:18 UTC 2019

Larry wrote:

On 2019-09-11 20:17, Lawrence Weeks wrote:
I was showing my son our list's conversations from Sep 11th 2001

I was in the dentists chair watching things unfold.   I asked the hygienist to stop so I could try to call Kieran Lavin who was working a job site next door to WTC.   I couldn’t reach him.    When I was finished and went to work I continued trying all his numbers and emailing him.    Calling was not working as all circuits were busy.   The PSTN wasn’t designed for 100% capacity its designed for less than 50%.

Luckily I was able to reach him via email and he was ok and I was able to contact his family and tell them he was ok.    The remainder of the day was spent watching the tragedy unfold.   I’m sure Kieran will chime in at some point.

RK