Funny Story

Jaret Rapp jaretr1 at aol.com
Thu Feb 14 12:10:49 EST 2019

Sorry to hear about Wades car. Since the list is temporarily alive...thought I would share a funny story about trying to keep the old gals alive. Since I drive my 91 SE-R maybe 300-500 miles a year, if that, just to keep her alive, I figured I would change the fuel filter along with the oil filter last month.  Ive changed that fuel filter a bunch of times and replaced a few of those fuel hoses over the course of the car. Well, after I replaced the filter, it started leaking fuel from the bottom fuel hose.  Hose was pliable but seemed to have split at the seem.  Dammit.  So I parked the car, pulled the fuel pump fuse to relieve the fuel pressure so it wouldn't seep fuel and let it be. Got around to fixing it this past weekend.  Get in the car, reconnect the battery, put the fuse back in, go to start it and its turning over, but wont start,  Try for a few minutes, just wont start.  Dammit, somethings gone bad while its been sitting.  Decide to check the fuse again to make sure it didn't pop, and I had put it back in the wrong place (Insert emoji of me smacking my head here). Put the fuse back in the right slot and it started right up! Replaced the hose and all is good :) Jaret