check-in - what are you driving?

Grover Pickering groverpickering at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 08:35:45 EST 2018

Howdy everyone!

Just happened to notice this.   My gmail account is 97% spam so I rarely
look at it.

DD: 2017 Subaru Legacy Sport.   Bought specifically for Eyesight since I
drive an hour in traffic to work each way.   It's fantastic for the daily
commute and much more relaxing than actually having  to pay attention to
stop and go traffic.

Weekend car is a Jeep Wrangler.

I miss cars and racing - but my life is currently Volleyball, Football,
Soccer, Rodeo, etc.  My "car fix" usually involves mudding with the kids.

I did manage to build a house with a 40x60 workshop    I may get out there
when the kids hit college.  For now - not so much.

Grover