check-in - what are you driving?

Ray Kawski rkawski at e-rak.com
Mon Nov 5 12:41:40 EST 2018

The Canuck wrote:

>  It's been a while. I wonder how many of us DD our cars still? I don't. My NX2000 has been track-only since 2007.
>  My DD is a 5 litre 2014 F-150 Supercrew, which will do towing duties when I (eventually) race the NX.

Daily in Florida is a 2015 Infiniti Q60 Limited.  Also in Florida is my 91 NX2000 VE that has the interior put back in and is a winter car for Florida since it doesn't have AC.   In PA I still have the 98 Sentra SE Turbo car that's in need of a clutch for WAY TOO LONG.   Also serving for daily duty in PA when I'm there and it's not snowing is a 2016 GT-R Black Edition that I picked up this year.

RK