Rear suspension; window cranks

David Pertuz d.pertuz at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 17:58:13 EDT 2018

Dude, that's a great tip. I just hit the handle that's off the car with my
heat gun and after a few minutes it's about 90% as good as new. It's a bit
tricky to heat it up enough but not too much that you start softening the
texture molded into t.

So anyone done rear suspension in recent years?

Also: tips to get the trunk torsion bar back in? I had to do this and
replace a hinge years ago and it sucked. Then, years ago, one of the
torsion bars popped out again and I've spent ages opening the trunk as a
two-man or two-step operation, which is a pita. I seem to recall you have
to insert the fixed end then twist it about 90 degrees to get et the other
end seated, which is kind of hard without a helper, or shutting yourself in
the trunk.

David