Yokohama to re-release the Advan HF-D

David Pertuz d.pertuz at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 17:21:46 EST 2017

I would love to be in 15" wheel land, honestly. But last year, when the car
needed new shoes right now, Josh Palmer had a set that I couldn't get to
soon enough, and I had three sets of OE wheels in the garage, so 14" it
still is :/ And my Fiat has the same size. The SE-R does look so good with
B14 wheels, though.

David