Door trim panel installation

Ben Fenner fenfam at sc.rr.com
Sat Jun 4 12:56:01 EDT 2016

Sorry for the late reply. The correct way to do this (and I've done
hundreds) is to get the front (facing the front of the car, or the door
mirror) of the panel on first. It will often require holding the panel
at a 45-degree angle high in the air to get it seated, but once you do
the rest falls into place.

-Ben Fenner
1994 B13 SE-R
2000 E36/8 M-Coupe