brake calipers - rebuilt units

Jim Wright 06specv at themailshack.com
Fri Mar 18 14:34:00 EDT 2016

A typical rebuild just involves new seals and some lube.  I have Maxima rear calipers on my B13 (still working on getting the engine in, so haven't tested them yet), and just went down to AutoZone and picked up a rebuild kit for only a few bucks to replace the torn boots on this set.

If you buy from any of the big names, you should be fine.  It is still a Nissan caliper at the end of the day.

Sent from my iPhone