Looking for NX2k/SE-R in PNW

Jay P dbax_fan at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 1 00:56:56 EST 2016

Erik,
I have considered selling my '93 SE-R off & on, sounds like even if I can bring myself to do it, I probably couldn't do it for what your friend would want to spend... thought I'd throw it out there just in case. I'm not even sure I could do it, the SE-R is part of the family.
It's in decent condition, only 121K on the odo, paint has it's bad spots but is 75% good, interior is nice except for the driver's seat that has lots of wear.  She's been in storage in my garage for 3 years because of 5th gear popout so it'll need that fixed plus probably overhaul the engine/seals/etc plus tires because of how long it's been sitting, it also needs an A/C compressor though that would be less of a problem in Washington than it is here in Arizona.  It's "unmolested" for the most part - struts replaced with KYBs at about 60K miles, JWT intake, front & rear strut tower braces, MOMO shift knob, B14 SE-R wheels (still have originals too), Goodridge SS brake lines...that's about it.  I also have a new set of Energy Suspension engine mount inserts that I never put in.
I've had it since new and love it even though I know I may never have the time/money to devote to get it back on the road...it would be hard to part with it for less than $2,000 even knowing all the work it needs done, plus it would have to be shipped to Washington from Phoenix - at least an additional $750 I'd guess...?