Re: Wayne Cox

ohmfab@comcast.net ohmfab at comcast.net
Sat Oct 31 00:26:54 EDT 2015

Really sorry to hear this.  I never met Wayne either but he had some great write ups on his site back in the day. You know I was reading archived stuff from SE-R.net a few months ago & read through the famous Wayne Cox HP trick

http://www.se-r.net/engine/wc_hp_trick.html

Been a long time.  RIP.

Omer

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone