Driving roads - suggestions

David Pertuz d.pertuz at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 11:24:43 EDT 2015

Matt,

In/out of my way is a flexible idea, though generally anything west of
Asheville is probably not out of my way. I used to drive up there
regularly, and still remember the roads I did drive, but I haven't lived in
Georgia since the late 90s so I am not up there often now. If I decide that
I have the time and interest to drive to Virginia and then west from there,
I'd love some suggestions for VA. I will be around that way next Sunday or
so.

David