Carfax? (plus SE-R status

David Pertuz d.pertuz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 16:11:47 EDT 2015

Kieran,

Good input - thanks. I don't really treat it as a gospel, but I do sort of
consider it a first-order check against other information. That is, it
isn't going to reveal anything, so the absence of anything noteworthy
doesn't mean it doesn't exist, but it can flag something you otherwise
might not have found out about. I do go heavily on records and the right
vibe from a seller to be able to trust them - a bigger thing with something
like an old 911 than for a regular used car.

David