Tint Removal

Wade Jackson srwadet at cox.net
Wed Jul 30 15:39:16 EDT 2014

Many years ago, I removed the tint on my two CRXs.  They both were tinted in Texas which was illegal to do in Virginia.  It is definitely worth paying someone else!  The plastic film comes off without too much difficulty, but it takes a really long time to get all the adhesive off.  A shop probably knows the right chemicals to use.  Removing the tint destroyed the rear window defroster strips on both cars.

Wade