Inexpensive Rocker Arm Source?

Kieran Lavin kieran at kieranlavin.com
Wed Jul 30 13:12:47 EDT 2014

With Rock Auto, I was trying to get NX rotors out of them for my B14.  I think I went like 4-5 rounds with them and they sent me everything BUT what I needed including one time where the boxes were labeled correctly and the rotors inside were not only wrong but they were different one to the other!  I missed two track days a month apart as a result!  I wrote off Courtesy probably 10 years ago when I ordered a catalytic converter on a Wednesday and had a conversation about the importance as well as paid for overnight shipping to ensure it arrived in time for the weekend only to have it arrive on the following Tuesday.

kieran