Any interest in a low mileage NX

George Roffe geo31 at suddenlink.net
Sun Jul 27 22:14:57 EDT 2014

I feel your pain bud.  I had my 328i sitting for 2 years.  It needed all
4 dampers and the sunroof cassette replaced as well as the headliner
relined.  I took if off the road when the TO bearing went.  I drove my M
Roadster for those 2 years.  Finally got the 328i back on the road and
the M Roadster is dead.  Battery (and a slow electrical draw).  Now it
needs multiple things done.  Shit!

Geo