Looking for NX parts

Lawrence Weeks lweeks at anabasis.net
Thu Jul 24 15:43:58 EDT 2014

On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 2:19 PM, Kieran Lavin <kieran at kieranlavin.com> wrote:

> Any wooden boat parts?

Oh man Kieran... the reason I was organizing the garage last night is
because our building at the boatyard is being demolished. It was going
down later this year, but took a bad lightning hit a couple weeks ago,
so now coming down next week... so now my garage is full with an NX
that hasn't been driven for a while (bad transmission), car parts
including two engines, and now crates of boat supplies, a big bandsaw
and other tools and equipment, and about $1000 of mahogany strung up
from the rafters. Have a transmission to swap in the NX, and then it
may need to find a new home.

Oh, and there's a wooden motor boat in the driveway. Our fleet has expanded.

Larry
Lawrence Weeks                                    lweeks at anabasis.net
Anabasis Consulting Ltd