also on the B13 front....

Erik Halvorson hammer_down at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 1 11:48:55 EDT 2014

Big shout out to George Roffe for selling my Dad a SWEET little DET.  We finished up the swap a couple weeks ago.  My Dad is a very happy man and loving his new found power in his 91 SE-R.  Pretty funny how even a man in his 60's can be like a little kid that just found some change in his pocket for some candy.

Thanks George!

Here is a MILD drive-by video..

 https://www.facebook.com/erik.halvorson.165?ref=tn_tnmn#!/photo.php?v=10152501919473970&set=vb.624478969&type=2&theater

The exhaust system is a Megan catback bolted to George's Catastrophic Inverter and front section/ down pipe.  We left the silencer plug out ut of the muffler.  Sounds mean as hell in person and doesn't seem to get too loud either.   You can hardly hear him pull away from the stop once he turns the corner at the end of the block.  You use to hear him for at least 2 blocks when the car was Naturally Aspirated.   Ken said it does not get buzzy on the freeway either.   Just a low menacing rumble accompanied by looks of fear from other drivers...  Hmmm, maybe it isn't sleeper enough.  LOL