B13, alternate engine swaps?

w wc5813 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 07:08:46 EST 2014

Dang! As if the SR wasn't shoe-horned in there, I can't imagine a V6
fitting! Would like to see that. Would make a killer ride though.

You said "track worthy". Do you have to play by any rule book or are you
just doing run-whatcha-brung track days?

You mentioned the KA [and - I thought you were talking about the Honda
K' - DOH! - deleted now]

I'm really liking my cheap old used beater torquey "ain't no struts here
baby" correct-wheel-drive Lexus IS300 now. "Supra in a tux" Something
magical about a straight six.

-wayne