B13, alternate engine swaps?

Brent Meints brent.meints at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 21:19:09 EST 2014

There is a mount kit just released to put in a VQ35 from altima/maxima.
 Mount kit is $300, rest you get from yard. Hard to beat a 6 speed, V6
B13.Facebook B13 sentra group has it listed as well as the SR20-forum
group.  I can't remember the guy's name off hand.

Brent

On Sun, Feb 9, 2014 at 9:14 PM, Jim Wright <06specv at themailshack.com> wrote:

> Hey folks.  Does anyone have any direct experience dropping something
> other than an SR20DE/DET into a B13 chassis?  Those motors are getting hard
> to find, and I'm looking for something I might be able to pick up at a
> local salvage yard for cheap.
>
> I've come across a number of forum posts with various questionable
> information on KA24DE and QR20/25 swaps, most missing many install details,
> or even details on a finished build.
>
> I'm investigating options to build up a car that would be track worthy and
> maintainable without going to a new chassis.

Regards,

Brent Meints

Mobile: 859-488-1048