Other cars

w wc5813 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 12:04:04 EDT 2013

Thanks, Geo. But I should have added -- not that heavy and not
expensive. IS300 = 3 series clone w Toyota reliability. I've driven 3 or
4 BMW E36 M3s [and a Z4 and E39 530i] and wasn't as impressed as the car
mags and others would lead you to believe. And BMWs are OUT because
they're too fu****g stupid expensive to maintain.
Miata = stupid fun slow go cart but not good daily driver. Wondering if
there was something in between I was missing. Can't afford something new
at the time.      -w