'92 Sentra radio & CD: worth anything?

w wc5813 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 11:30:31 EDT 2013

On 10/4/2013 8:42 AM, Randall Rensch wrote:
> over from my lamented Classic, but don’t know if he wants the OEM radio
> and CD player.I’d just toss them into the box, but am haunted by stories

Dang! I loved that radio when I got the car. Never swapped mine out.
Loved the ergonomics, with the large controls and backlighting that
switched from radio to tape. At the time a CD unit would set you back
$450 or more and was just an invitation to have your car broken into.

> Am guessing there’s no such restoration market for the Classic’s radio,
> but thought I’d check. Ditto for the corrugated rear-seat panel, trunk
> carpet etc.Anyone know?

Probably not. You an buy material to duplicate the panel and carpet.

BTW, any such thing as a RWD car in between my prior Miata and current
IS300? [big-3 domestics don't count]

-Wayne C