'92 Sentra radio & CD: worth anything?

Frey, Richard K rfrey at iupui.edu
Fri Oct 4 10:07:46 EDT 2013

The reason those old muscle car items sell for so much is because no one, back in the day, thought there'd be a demand and tossed them.

The ser is so niche, that it might be super hard to find one in 30 years.  Some guy making millions from his e-zine might want to restore a ser.   Is the storing hassle worth the gamble.  You decide.  :)