se-r.net web site

Ben Fenner fenfam at sc.rr.com
Sun Sep 15 09:46:24 EDT 2013

I'm reading backwards through the list stuff that I haven't read and I
got here.

A LOT of us on the SR20-Forum noticed the site went down almost
immediately when it happened. There are plenty of folks who still use
it. We still want it up. I guess we just didn't know who to complain to,
and we figured it was a long time coming and assumed it was a hosting
cost/time issue.

The use of the site does seem to be historic. I didn't even know it was
dynamic, and I think that part of it probably doesn't need to stick
around (since the forum seems to cover that role) but the old info is
very useful and I know I speak for others when I say we'd still like to
have it available.

-Ben Fenner