se-r.net web site

Torry Skurski ezcheese15 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 4 14:11:26 EDT 2013

I still don't know what NICO took from either the forums or se-r.net without at least citing it.  Not saying it didn't happen, I just wasn't involved with it or know what content it was that either of you are referring to.  As far as I know, we always leave the contributing author listed on the article so it's no secret who wrote it.  As far as citing SE-R.net specifically, maybe it's just me, but I think it would be pointless if the site goes away to reference it.  Keeping the author on there on the other hand is completely reasonable and respectful.

And Geo, as far as you having no relationship with NICO, I understand your point.  However, I'm just trying to make the valuable information contributed by you (as well as many others) live on in a site that is still very active.  I know you wrote it *for* se-r.net, but the site is essentially dead, so why not share the info somewhere that it will actually get read?  Just food for thought.