se-r.net web site

Erik Halvorson hammer_down at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 4 09:01:01 EDT 2013

I would like to see it up again.  I thought is was offline since form way back when everything was going to forums.  I searched for it again about 9 months back and found nadda so went to the forums to find info on "the old fixes" for my son's car (MAF grounding, ignition timing procedure, etc, all of which were not just copied over from SE-R.net so are ba$tardized version and less than straight forward and clear....  so yes, scrubbed and back up and running would be great, even if slightly zombie....