G20 on used car lot

John McGinn amruginn-nx2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 16 07:39:44 CDT 2013

Noticed that a red G20 is in a used car lot here in Beavercreek, Ohio. Don't know what year, but I figure mid-90s. Price is 4,455, though one day last week they had it "clearanced" to 2,255. Today, they have a 2 door white Cavalier with the "clearance" sticker on it, so I'm not sure if they will be switching around the front row cars with the clearance sticker.

Not sure if anyone was in the market, but I figured I'd list it here. I haven't stopped to verify year, quality or miles.

John