oil pan removal - that one bolt

David Pertuz d.pertuz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 09:57:27 CDT 2013

Thanks, Larry. Won't hurt to try. I can just barely get my 12mm ratcheting
box-end wrench (not offset) on there, but I can't get enough motion on it
to loosen the bolt. If the driveshaft were out it would be easy, but taking
the driveshaft out, draining and refilling the trans, etc. (none of which I
otherwise need to do) just for one damn bolt is a lot of unnecessary work
if I can avoid it. I can't remember whether the driveshaft can be separated
at the center bearing or not.

I can pop up there next Saturday....

Saw some convention photos and it sure is nice to look at some of those
sparkly-clean cars.

David